Showcasing cutting-edge contemporary design, superb appointments and an unbeatable location, ‘Osprey’ security building has been meticulously conceived to provide the ultimate in luxury and convenience.
Designed by one of Australia’s leaders in residential developments Marchese Partners, Osprey features two majestic towers built over 6 levels above the street with two lifts, comprising of 123 executive security apartments including Studios, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus study, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom plus study apartments.
Placed amid tranquil landscaped gardens in pet-friendly building, it boasts a spectacular common entertaining venue with decks, patios and level lawns that’s perfect for entertaining friends and family on a grand scale all year round.
- Ilve equipped kitchens with cooktop and dishwashers
- Stone bench tops and driftwood style finishes
- Double bedrooms with built-ins
- Some include separate studies
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Internal laundries with fitted dryers
- Secure car spaces
Perfectly placed to indulge in the lifestyle benefits of cosmopolitan village culture and coastal lifestyle activities, ‘Osprey’ enjoys an exclusive setting with Dee Why Grand shopping centre housing 35 speciality shops directly across the road. Everything from Coles, Aldi and Harris Farm, to banks, cafés and the trendy Dee Why Hotel are metres from the doorstep.
- Express city buses are only footsteps away
- You can stroll to Dee Why Beach and its cosmopolitan seaside eateries
- Warringah Mall is five minutes down the road
- Manly’s vibrant lifestyle hub is only 15 minutes away
- You can be in Sydney’s CBD in around 30 – 40 minutes
- Long Reef and Cromer Golf Clubs and tennis courts are all close by
- Dee Why, Long Reef coastal headland walking trails, Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife Refuge and Narrabeen Lakes are only a short breath away.