Gannet Developments proudly presents ‘1770’, a brand new Town Home Estate in Dee Why.
Architecturally designed to capture natural light and breeze. ‘1770’ provides spacious town home living, with open plan kitchens and internal areas that spill onto outdoor entertaining areas with landscaped yards. Finishes are of the highest standard with modern European appliances.
Become a part of the new ‘1770′ community on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and embrace the best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle.
Features of 1770 include:
- Choice of a 2 bedrooms + study town home. Some offer additional family rooms
- Selected town homes with expansive views towards Long Reef or the city and beyond
- Located in a prized elevated position, offering spacious open plan living
- Striking kitchens, featuring stone bench tops & European stainless steel appliances
- Extended living areas flow seamlessly onto outdoor entertaining areas.
- Contemporary bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings.
- All Town Homes come with double under cover car spaces, some with lock-up garages. Pet friendly environment.
Enjoying an unrivalled elevated position, offering district views of the northern beaches coastline, Long Reef, City and natural vistas toward the Stony Range Botanic Gardens. ‘1770′ provides the discerning buyer an opportunity to enjoy all that Dee Why has to offer.
- Short walking distance to shops, employment areas, local cafes, restaurants and transport.
- Whilst also being in close proximity to the beautiful Dee Why Beach.